04th March 2016
ARC’s T-Barrier has been selected as a finalist in the Commercial Innovation of the Year category of the 2016 Construction News Awards, making the shortlist from among a record number of entrants.
This year the judging line-up includes tens of the country’s top clients, including:
• Ian Ballentine, executive procurement director, Heathrow
• Munish Datta, head of plan A and FM, Marks and Spencer
• Louise Ellison, head of sustainability, Hammerson
• Simon Kirby, chief executive, HS2
• Flan McNamara, construction director, Sellar Property Group
• Jim O’Sullivan, chief executive, Highways England
Construction News’ editor Rebecca Evans commented:
“This year’s Construction News finalists are at the leading edge of UK construction, setting the standards for the whole industry to follow and ensuring their businesses are innovating for the future.
“I look forward to meeting the finalists at the face to face judging and hearing about their inspirational work.”
The winners will be announced on 14 July 2016 at a glamorous ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London, where over 1,300 of the industry’s elite will join together for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.